Nuclear New Build
Ansaldo NES has been supplying equipment into the UK nuclear sector for over 60 years, successfully supplying equipment to Magnox stations Berkeley, Dungeness A, Oldbury, Bradwell, Hinkley Point A, Wylfa and Trawsfynydd, AGR stations Dungeness B, Hinkley Point B, Hunterston B, Heysham 1, Hartlepool, Heysham 2 and Torness, PWR station Sizewell B, DFR and PFR stations at Dounreay and Sellafield site Calder Hall Magnox stations and Windscale WAGR.
Experience gained through our history and involvement in nuclear new build and decommissioning operations, ideally positions Ansaldo NES to meet the challenges and assist in the timely and safe delivery of the UK nuclear new build programme.
Ansaldo NES nuclear new build product offering includes:
- Mechanical handling equipment
- Fuel handling and inspection equipment
- Waste management equipment
- Specialty designed lifting and handling equipment
- Support to special mechanical devices, e.g. filter changing machine, airlocks, liner, etc.
- Shield doors, gloveboxes, bogies, gamma gates etc.
- CE&I control systems, instrumentation and hardware
- Steel structures
- Generic machining and fabrication
- Engineering support and consultancy.
Centrally located in the UK, Ansaldo NES is ideally positioned to support the UK nuclear new build programme at all the nominated sites for nuclear new build.
Key Nuclear New Build clients: